Embrace fall by visiting a pumpkin patch or corn maze!
The harvest season brings plenty of opportunities for farm fun. Pumpkin picking, hayrides, mazes and other activities make for the perfect fall day.
– Cottonwood Farm, Boulder: Tackle straw-bale and corn mazes, take a wagon ride, decorate a gourd and pick a perfect pumpkin.
– Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield, Littleton: The gardens’ massive corn maze twists and turns across eight acres, with a mini-maze for smaller kids and great bird watching opportunities.
– Fritzler's Corn Maze, near Greeley: More than just a maze, Fritzler’s delights with a mini-rollercoaster ride, pillow jump, duck races, pumpkin canons, go-carts and a haunted maze at night
– Miller Farms, Platteville: Harvest potatoes, carrots and other vegetables, take a hayride through 180 acres of field, have a picnic and taste some delicious snacks.
– Diana's Pumpkin Patch Corn Maze, Canon City: The homegrown, family-friendly vibe at Diana’s has kept locals coming back each fall for one-of-a-kind corn maze games and dense pumpkins begging to be carved into spooky jack-o-lanterns.
– Anderson Farms in Erie: One of Colorado's longest running corn mazes and U-pick pumpkin patches also features a zombie paintball hunt, gourd launching and much more.
– Colon Orchards and Diana's Pumpkin Patch Corn Maze, both in Canon City: Two corn mazes, hayrides and pumpkin picking in the heart of the Arkansas River Valley at Colon Orchards; a maze, s'mores and hot cider on Friday and Saturday evenings and paint balloon wars at Diana's.
– Studts Pumpkin Patch in Grand Junction: Day and night mazes, pumpkin jumps, haunted house and many other family activities.
-See more at Colorado.com